What could be more fun for the boys than an afternoon in the pool at my apartment. It took a lot of effort to get them to be still long enough to take this shot. Dylan and I had gone by the dollar store between games and picked up a BUNCH of pool toys. We swam for about an hour and played hard. When Carla got to my apartment after she got off work, she tried to talk Dylan into going home with her. But he would have no part of that. He was going to spend the night with his cousins and be in on all the fun.
After I was finally able to drag them out of the pool we ate pizza and headed to the movies to see Speed Racer. Dylan fell asleep as soon as the movie started, so I got in a lot of snuggle time with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment