I didn't get any pictures of Jona cooking or of us eating because we were too busy enjoying each other's company. After a fantastic meal of grilled steaks (cooked by Jona on his new grill) and loaded baked potatoes, we ate Carla's DELICIOUS pineapple cream angel food cake topped with strawberries. She took most of the chef credit, but said Daniel helped a little. After the meal, the boys rocked out to Guitar Hero and then settled down for some serious gameplay. Ofcourse, Daniel was right in the middle of the game.
Oh, and I almost forgot the big surprise. Carla helped the boys paint a custom flower pot for me that highlighted the boys' handprints. And she left a spot on the pot for the baby's handprint after the arrival!
I can truly say, "I am blessed!" It was a very sweet Mother's Day weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment