Hi everyone! I can get my crochet hooks out again and this time I get to use pink! I know it's hard to tell from a sonigram, but she looks like Carla! She definitely has her beautiful mouth! She will arrive around the first of October. I had dinner tonight with Carla, Daniel and Dylan. That's when they told me the news that my fourth grandchild will be a girl. My sister Dana was the last girl born in my mom and dad's family line; Carla was the last girl born in mine and Carl's family line; now here comes London!
Dylan is excited about his baby sister. Daniel and Carla took him to see the sonigram. I kept some of Carla's clothes that I had sewn for her, so it will be fun to play dress-up with London. Also, I will be getting out my ribbon and making bows of every color and size!
Keep them in your prayers for a healthy, happy baby girl and an easy delivery for Carla.
No comments:
Post a Comment