Friday, May 9, 2008

This is the reason I moved to Texas!

I had a great day weekend before last with Dylan and his mommie and daddy! Dylan's daycare school hosted a festival and ofcourse he was the star of the show for their performance. I got there just in the nick of time to see his class sing. I snuck down front and sat on the floor right in front of the stage. When he looked up and saw me, he grinned really big and yelled, "Grammy!" Ofcourse that made me want to explode with happiness. After the show we had a fun time playing the games. Afterwards we went to a Chinese grill for lunch. Then, last weekend I was went to watch Trey play baseball. Jona is one of the coaches. Trey scored a run and was SO excited. I've gone to Wyatt's game too...his game is really improving. School is almost out for the summer. I guess I'll be back at Anna next year unless God opens the door for another high school computer position. I am really nervous about next year because I will have to teach Wyatt. That will be VERY different. He has already told me he will call me Ms. Grammy.

No comments:

Carla and Daniel

Carla and Daniel
They're such a cute couple!

Wyatt

Wyatt
Wyatt's just chilling before his game

Trey's Birthday

Trey's Birthday
Trey and his cake

Dylan

Dylan
Dylan and Grammy on the merry-go-round

My Mississippi Buddies

My Mississippi Buddies
Cindi, Cheryl, me, Terri, and Cindy...I've lost a lot of weight since then...pictures to follow

My sassy school picture

My sassy school picture
This is my spring picture from school.

Daniel, Carla, Dylan, and Baby on board

Daniel, Carla, Dylan, and Baby on board
You can see the baby bump a bit in this photo

Talented toes

Talented toes
Dylan went fishing for marbles with his toes. Daddy had to show him how!

Dylan on the train

Dylan on the train
He had to ride the train twice!

Grammy and Dylan eating sushi

Grammy and Dylan eating sushi
This is about the only way I will put sushi in my mouth! I like my fish cooked!

Snow Day!

Snow Day!
My students and I had a ball making our snowman and some special memories!

Carla posing with the sold sign

Carla posing with the sold sign
Her smile tells the whole story.

The Home

The Home
This is their new home.

Another Blank Slate for Me!

Another Blank Slate for Me!
I hope Daniel and Carla will let me be the "landscaper" for their back yard.

The Siblings...harmony in our "getting close to golden years"

The Siblings...harmony in our "getting close to golden years"
Mike looks like he can't wait to start some mischief...just like he always did when we were young.

Dana, Tim and the boys at their home

Dana, Tim and the boys at their home
My sister always strikes the prissiest poses!

Suki, me, Dana and Mike

Suki, me, Dana and Mike
This was taken at Mike and Suki's home.

A Family Picture At Last!

A Family Picture At Last!
For about five years now I have been trying to get my kids and grandkids together for a family picture. Well, Carla, Donna and I finally suceeded in dragging Jona all the way kicking and protesting and threatening to leave if the photographer didn't get to us in the next few minutes. I think my son may be a bit camera shy. He is a great photographer, but doesn't like to be in front of the camera. When we finally got into the studio, a really sweet (and flirtaceous) lady got him to cooperate. As you can see from the photos, he (and the rest of my loves) looks great!

My Sweeties

My Sweeties
My three handsome grandsons

Grammy and the Boys

Grammy and the Boys
It took a bit to get all the boys to cooperate, but I love this photo.

Carla, Daniel, and Dylan

Carla, Daniel, and Dylan
Dylan is such a ham it is unbelievable!

Charlie and Me by the Tree

Charlie and Me by the Tree
Carla talked me into this one.

My Grandsons Smiling For Their Gifts

My Grandsons Smiling For Their Gifts
Wyatt, Dylan and Trey were begging us to open the gifts!

OK..If We Make a Face, Can We Open the Gifts?

OK..If We Make a Face, Can We Open the Gifts?
They couldn't stand the suspense!

Jona and Donna

Jona and Donna
My favorite son and daughter-in-law

Carla and Daniel

Carla and Daniel
My favorite daughter loves to clown around with Daniel. Ofcourse he's my favorite son-in-law.

Siblings

Siblings
MMMM...which one is my favorite child?

Sister-in-Laws

Sister-in-Laws
My girls are beauties!

Rock Stars!

Rock Stars!
Daniel brought his new rock star Playstation game that he talked Carla into letting him open. It was an instant hit! Jona was definitely ready to go buy one.

The Boy Band

The Boy Band
Wyatt sang his favorite song with Trey and Dylan rocking out with him.

Little Drummer Girl

Little Drummer Girl
Ofcourse, Carla couldn't let the guys show her up!

My Three Grandsons

My Three Grandsons
Wyatt, Dylan and Trey at Wyatt and Trey's birthday

Dylan's First Public Appearance

Dylan's First Public Appearance
Dylan was looking for us in the crowd. After he spotted us, he really got into the show.

Dylan the Ham

Dylan the Ham
You can see Dylan thoroughly enjoyed being in the show!

My Crazy Co-Wokers and Me

My Crazy Co-Wokers and Me
We were penquins for a "Chilly" cookoff. Everyone else did the standard Texas thing, but we think outside the box!